I've been sitting here waiting for a shipping confirmation on my water slide decal paper, and nothing. I checked the order status on it and it was backordered. But yesterday I got an email saying it was completed! Which is a good thing, cause I need to do tests before I pull the trigger on using it on this Sophie mini.
Of course, I'm not home this week anyway, so work is hauled again. I did start gluing the pieces together, but I can't seem to find my green stuff, so I can hide the seam in the front tire. I may run home and grab the mini and a few important tools, so I can at least get some work done on it.